Starting next week, we will be embarking on the most significant expansion of our schedule in years. We are adding 5 new classes to our weekday morning lineup — a new class each day!
We think you will benefit from this new schedule if:
- you like to practice before going to work or school
- you’re retired or have a lot of flexibility with your schedule
- you like yoga classes that are on the gentler side
- you have limited mobility and flexibility
- you want to take classes with fewer people
Here are the new classes we will offer beginning March 6, 2023.
This 45 minute long class will allow you to squeeze in a Vinyasa practice before you start your school or work day. (Mondays & Wednesdays 7:00 AM)
This practice emphasizes poses that most people can do — even those who aren’t very flexible or mobile, or don’t have a lot of experience doing yoga. (Tuesdays & Thursdays 11:00 AM)
This is a dynamic, challenging and playful class is great for building strength, stamina, and flexibility. (Fridays 9:00 AM)