How we collect, use and protect your personal information.
EFFECTIVE: NOVEMBER 10, 2021
Protecting your personal and private information is our priority. This Privacy Statement applies to Living Yoga and mylivingyoga.com, and governs how we collect, use and protect personal data. For the purposes of this statement, unless otherwise noted, all references to Living Yoga include its website, mylivingyoga.com. By using the Living Yoga website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
COLLECTION OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, Living Yoga may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase Living Yoga’s products and services, we will also collect your billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include:
- Registering for an account.
- Entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners.
- Signing up for special offers from selected third parties.
- Sending us an email message.
- Submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services.
To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you regarding services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
PRIVACY COMPLIANCE CERTIFICATION
Living Yoga has completed a Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard Self-Assessment Questionnaire A and Attestation of Compliance.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Living Yoga collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
Living Yoga may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Living Yoga and its affiliates.
SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Living Yoga does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
Living Yoga may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, manage the studio schedule, or arrange payments. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Living Yoga, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Living Yoga may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Living Yoga or the site.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Living Yoga.
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Living Yoga, or the public.
TRACKING USER BEHAVIOR
Living Yoga may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within Living Yoga, in order to determine what Living Yoga services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content within Living Yoga to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by Living Yoga. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Living Yoga website.
The Living Yoga website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. They are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. For example, if you create an account with us or purchase our services, a cookie helps simplify the process of identifying who you are when you return to our website. Cookies allow the site to retrieve personal data you previously provided, such as your billing address and payment information, so that you don’t have to provide that information again.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, if you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Living Yoga website and services.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Living Yoga uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as SSL Protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control.
- Security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
RIGHT TO DELETION
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation.
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13
Living Yoga does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, Living Yoga may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Living Yoga or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Living Yoga, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link.
EXTERNAL DATA STORAGE SITES
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT
- Your agreement to abide and be bound by that Policy.
Living Yoga welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Living Yoga has not adhered to this Statement, please contact us at email@example.com or (718) 261-9642.
Forest Hills, NY 11375
Phone: (718) 261-9642