There’s a certain magic that unfolds when we take our yoga practice outside, immersing ourselves in the beauty of nature. That’s why we’re excited to bring back our Yoga In Forest Park class this Summer.
Practicing yoga in the great outdoors brings a host of benefits that can enhance our overall well-being. Here are a 5 few reasons why:
- Re-establishing our connection with Mother Earth.
- Breathing fresh air infuses the body with a sense of vitality.
- Boosting vitamin D levels for strong bones and a healthy immune ssytem.
- Heightening the senses helps us to feel mindful and present.
- Spending time outdoors reduces stress levels.
We will meet at the Overlook on Sundays at 9:00 AM, weather permitting. Roll out your mat and join us!