Registration is now open for the next installment of our prenatal yoga series, starting August 7. Click here to sign up.
The dates for the program are:
- Sunday, Aug. 7, 2022: | 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
- Sunday, Aug. 14, 2022 | 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
- Sunday, Aug. 28, 2022 | 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
- Saturday, Sep. 3, 2022 | 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
- Sunday, Sep. 11, 2022 | 5:30 pm – 6:15 pm
This time around, Rita Thomas will be guiding the classes, which are especially designed to help moms-to-be prepare their bodies for childbirth.
Prenatal Yoga also helps with some of the common aches and pains of pregnancy, reduces stress and anxiety, and leads to better sleep. It’s also good for the developing baby!
All sessions are limited to just 8 people. Sign up to secure your spot.